So today I thought I would share 10 reasons why I love SVG Cuts and only cut their kits. Here goes...
1. Free designs. They currently have 318 free designs to download.
2. Great kits! Every kit is carefully designed and tested to assure your crafting experience will be fun and rewarding.
3. Tutorials. All 3D projects have a video tutorial to help you assemble your project. Mary also includes crafty tips and highlights tools to help make crafting more fun and special. Because of her recommendations, I have gone out and purchased several crafty tools!
4. Product reviews. Leo has tested and reviewed all the new cutting machines that can cut SVG files whenever they come to market. His reviews are thorough and unbiased.
5. Customer service. They set the bar high, and deliver the best customer service in the business.
6. Personal interaction with customers. If you have a question, you're going to get an answer from Leo. If you have an issue, you're going to get support from Leo. And if you're lucky, you might just get a "because I wanted to talk to you" phone call from Leo. Not to mention the constant interaction Mary and Leo have with fans on Facebook.
7. Give aways. Lots and lots of chances to win something. Kits,cutting machines, gift cards, crafting tools, paper kits...the list goes on. I'm sure a big Christmas give away is about to be announced.
8. Affiliate program. If you have a website or blog, you can sign up for the affiliate program and earn a commission from every sale your site generates.
9. How to videos. Leo doesn't have to, but he makes videos to show us how to use different features in the Sure Cuts a Lot program/ecal. He has also made videos to show how to download kits to the software for the new Cricut and for Silhouette. These are wonderful value add items that don't generate revenue for them directly, but does have a positive impact on their business in the long run. It's a win/win!
10. Community. They have brought together a wonderful crafty community that can share ideas, and projects. We support one another. We cheer each other on. We cry with each other. We laugh with each other. They have given us a place to make friends with people all over the world, who share our passion for creating. A place to belong.
If you haven't gone to the SVG Cuts website or Facebook page, then I encourage you to look them up and browse their pages for a bit. I think you too will find your own 10 reason to love SVG Cuts!